To be admitted to one of the Technical College System of Georgia's (TCSG) 22 technical colleges, you must meet the following admissions requirements:
- Complete and submit the online transient application form with a non-refundable application fee.
- Your college will contact you with other requirements.
- Beginning Student. A beginning student is one who has completed no technical college or other post-secondary work.
- Transfer Student. A transfer student is one who has completed work at any post-secondary institution.
- Transient Student. A transient student is a student who is enrolled at one technical college, requesting to take a course(s) at another technical college.
- Special Admit Student. A special admit student is a student who is non-award seeking. This student desires credit for coursework, but is not pursuing a certificate, diploma, or associate degree.