- It is the student’s responsibility to have regular access to a computer that meets the technical requirements. Students cannot successfully complete all online requirements using only an iPad, iPhone, Android device or tablet. These devices will allow you to perform only certain functions and not complete an entire course.
- Students must have an Internet Service Provider that provides a stable connection (DSL, T1, ISDN, or cable).
- Textbook and purchase information can be found on the Wiregrass Bookstore.
- Currently enrolled Wiregrass students have free access to Microsoft Office 365 (student must use Wiregrass student email account). Discounted software may also be available to Wiregrass students through Journey Ed.
- Students should select their program/course below to review the requirements for additional hardware/software requirements or other special requirements such as proctoring. Students are responsible for any costs that may be incurred to secure an approved proctor or to verify student identity.
eCampus: The eCampus course listings and host colleges change each term. The Wiregrass bookstores usually do NOT carry the required texts/access codes; therefore, students will need to purchase items out of pocket OR contact Wiregrass bookstore immediately to order; students can use financial aid only at home college bookstore. Students should also check with the instructor and/or course syllabus once the course begins for all course requirements.
Spring 2024 eCampus Courses
Note: This course listing below is not a comprehensive schedule of online (asynchronous and synchronous) nor blended course offerings and subject to change. Check the course schedule to review all course offerings for a specific term. Students should also check with the instructor and/or course syllabus once the course begins for all course requirements.
Please choose a program/course from the list below to view the courses and requirements.
ACCT – Accounting
ALHS – Allied Health Services
BIOL - Biology
BUSN – Business
CIST – Computer Information Systems Technology
COLL – College Success
COMP – Introduction to Technology and Computer Applications
COSM – Cosmetology
CRJU – Criminal Justice
CUUL – Culinary Arts
DENA - Dental Assisting
DHYG - Dental Hygiene
DMGT – Management of Food Services Operations, Human Resources, and Nutrition
DMPT – Digital Media Production Technology
ECCE – Early Childhood Education
ECON - Economics
EMPL – Interpersonal Relations and Professional Development
EMSP – Emergency Medical Responder/PreParamedic/Technician
ENGL – English Language Arts
ESTH – Esthetician
FOSC – Forensic Science
FRSC – Fire Science
HIMT – Health Information Technology
HIST – History
HUMN – Humanities
MAST – Medical Assisting
MATH – Mathematics
MGMT – Business Management
MKTG – Marketing
NEUT – Neuromuscular
OPHD – Opticianry (Vision Care Technology)
PHAR – Pharmacy Technology
PHLT - Phlebotomy
PNSG – Practical Nursing
POLS – Political Science
PSYC – Psychology
RADT – Radiology
RNSG – Nursing
SOCI – Sociology
SPCH - Public Speaking
SURG – Surgical Technology
COMPUTER NEEDS: Password Protection Standards | Media Downloads | Browser Support | Wiregrass Respondus LockDown Browser | Course Requirements List
For any questions or concerns that are not listed above, please e-mail the Online/Blackboard Distance Education department at email@example.com or call 229-245-6554 for immediate service.